Are you in Year 10?
Do you want to spend a memorable 2 months, immersing yourself in Israeli life, learning about yourself, and the history of your people?
If your answer is YES, then you are in the right place. Amishav is Bnei Akiva’s annual program for current Year 10 Students, taking place in November-January. This program presents a fantastic opportunity for Australian youth to spend 2 months learning and living in Israel. You will get the chance to:
- Go on breathtaking hikes around scenic Israel.
- Learn from some of Israel’s renowned educators.
- Take part in ‘Gadna’, a 5 day simulation of the Israeli Army.
- Spend Shabbatot in fascinating and meaningful Israeli Cities.
- Interact with Israeli teenagers the same age as you.
- Improve your Hebrew drastically!
- Experience Israel through the lens of Religious Zionism, in an authentic Israeli High School
Boys will be learning in a high school called ‘Netiv Meir’, located in Jerusalem, whilst the girls will be residing in ‘Ulpanat Hashomron’, located in Elkana.
This program is designed to encourage you to ask questions about where you want to go in life, and the type of Judaism you one day want to live. You will also develop leadership skills, enabling you to come back to Australia as a leader of the Jewish Community.
Amishav is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you to explore your own Jewish Identity, and experience life through a Bnei Akiva lens.
For more information, please contact our Federal Merakez, Jeremy Moskovitch: firstname.lastname@example.org.