What you'll need:
- Red and green paper
- Hole puncher
- Paper fasteners (or staples)
- Cut the red paper into 6 strips (10cm x 2cm) - you can cut more if you want.
- Cut out the leaf for the apple with the scissor and green paper.
- Punch holes on each end of the red strips (try to make the hole around the same place on each strip) and one hole in the leaf.
- Lay the strips in a circle so they are spaced evenly.
- Use the paper fastener or staple to keep these the strips of paper together.
- Pull up each of the other ends around and together again to create a sphere and pin again
- Download and print out template (click here to download the template)
- Cut along the solid lines
- Fold semi circles inward along lines so their point is facing inwards
- Fold up the sides without crowns
- Fold up the sides with crowns and slot them each into the other’s slit